Monday, February 22, 2016

Adam Flohr & Walter

Who is in the photo at right?

My name is Adam Flohr. I'm a photographer. Here's my portfolio.

Walter is my chihuahua. He's about 7 years old.

What's the occasion for Coffee with a Canine?

We decided that we should stay home and enjoy our own backyard. I spend a lot of time back here just relaxing, and Walter likes to sit in my lap and visit with me.

What's brewing?

Boring, yet economical, drip coffee.

Any treats for you or Walter on this occasion?

Walter is super interested in treats, unless, it's dinner time for me. Then he likes to beg for scraps.

How were you and Walter united?

My mother brought him home from work one day. Her co-worker had puppies. Over time I became super attached to him and his constant need to be cuddled.

How did your dog get his name? Any aliases?

My father. He always names our new pets. After holding him for a while, he took a good look at him, and decided that "Walter" was a good fit for his personality. I'd agree 100%!

When did it hit you that Walter needed to branch out on his own blog?

Walter has always been a fixture in my life on my own personal social media. He always has the best expressions in pictures. He is actually the mascot for my film company "Silk Dog Films". We gave him wings in the logo because my friend and I decided that he kind of looks like a fruit bat.

Here's the video version of Walter as our mascot.

Cat, postman, squirrel...?

Anybody new that walks into the house!!

Walter loves people but is always standoffish with strangers in his home. He will growl at them for 15 minutes, and then he sits in your lap and demands your love. I think this is common with his breed.

Ball, squeaky-toy, stick...?

Walter is not huge on toys. He spends most of his time snuggling. However, he's been known to enjoy playing catch with a tennis ball - which is the size of his head!

Where is Walter's favorite outdoor destination?

Anywhere! Like most dogs he loves the car.

Who is Walter's best pet-pal?

Walter is more of a people lover and isn't big on other dogs. Probably because he's a spoiled, only child!

What is Walter's best quality?

Aside from being so cute and having an amazing personality to match? Walter is an amazing companion. He's always there when you are worried and you need something adorable to hold!

If Walter could change one thing about Californians, what would it be?

He'd make everybody quit their job, stay home, and cuddle with him all day!

If Walter could answer only one question in English, what would you ask him?

Why don't you attempt to pee when I let you out at night before bed? It's way better than holding it till the morning!

If Hollywood made a movie about your life in which Walter could speak, who should voice him?

A worrisome, yet joyful, Andy Devine type. Like the sheriff character in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence.

Check out Adam Flohr's portfolio and visit Walter's blog.

--Marshal Zeringue

No comments:

Post a Comment