Thursday, November 17, 2011

Alison Goodman & Xander

FROM THE ARCHIVES:

In July 2009 author Alison Goodman and Xander Matthias Goodman (aka the Furry Lord Of Darkness) were guest here on the blog.

From the Q & A:
How did Xander come to be united with you?

As a guess, I’d say I did something heinous in a previous life and Xander is my punishment. Either that, or seven years ago I turned up at an animal shelter in answer to a “this dog needs a home” advertorial in the paper and left with a small and suspiciously quiet Jack Russell. A few hours later the drugs wore off and his true personality emerged. The Universe is still laughing its arse off.

How did Xander get his name?

He is named after the character in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." His middle name is my father’s middle name (although I’m not sure I’ve ever told my Dad about that honour). However, he is also called Xanderpup, The Furry Lord of Darkness, Goatboy, Piglet, Bongface, Fatboy Slim or Bad Dog, according to whichever of his various personalities is currently tormenting us.
Read the complete Q & A.

Visit Alison Goodman’s website.

--Marshal Zeringue

2 comments:

  1. Good interview we like where you got your name
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie!

    I rescued a sweet little puppy too who later turned into a demon dog. He's such a sweetheart with me, but I've nicknamed him Mini Cujo for his unpredictable behaviour with everyone and everything besides me....

    ReplyDelete