Friday, November 25, 2011

Sam Moffie & Bailey

Who is in the photo at right?

My name is Sam Moffie. I am a writer of fiction and when not creating characters and plots I run my tavern in Youngstown, Ohio. Bailey is my second best friend, my first best friend is my wife Juliette. Bailey is a five year old male golden retriever.

What's the occasion for Coffee with a Canine?

I have coffee before I walk Bailey, because despite lots of love and walks, he still tugs me every which way and I have learned that having hot coffee down your throat is better than having it all over your clothes.

What's brewing?

A k-cup of French Vanilla.

Any treats for you or Bailey on this occasion?

For Bailey, the treat is the walk.

How were you and Bailey united?

My ex-wife bought Bailey, but when she did, she was my present wife.

How did your dog get his name? Any nicknames?

The ex named him. His nickname is "Big B."

Does your dog have a favorite place to go for walk?

Bailey likes to walk anywhere. Whether it's in the Poland Woods or New York City, as long as he is walking, he is very happy.

Does Bailey have any influence on your writing?

Very much so. Bailey is disguised as 'Churchill' in my third novel No Mad. When walking him, it clears my mine to focus, unless he runs after another living creature.

What is your dog's best quality?

Bailey's best quality is his loyalty.

If your dog could change one thing about you, what would it be?

Bailey would want me to pet him more, feed him more, walk him more.

If Bailey was able to speak in a Sam Moffie biopic, who should do his voice?

Bailey would speak to me in my father's voice.

If Bailey could each answer only one question in English, what would you ask him?

"Am I a good master?"

Visit Sam Moffie's website.

--Marshal Zeringue

4 comments:

  1. marvelous review...I am a former Ohioan...lived in Cleveland nearly my entire life...I am a Kent State grad, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun interview! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Coffee with a Canine!

    ReplyDelete