Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Peggy Frezon & Kelly

Who is in the photo at right?

Peggy Frezon, author, and Kelly, my diet partner and fitness trainer.

What's the occasion for Coffee with a Canine?

To announce my new book, Dieting with my Dog, One busy life, two full figures, and unconditional love. The book shares the journey of my chubby spaniel and I, getting fit together. I struggle with motivation, exercise and emotional issues. I learn that giving Kelly lots of fattening treats isn't really showing her love...what she really needs is for me to keep her healthy. And to stay healthy myself, so we can keep on having fun together!

What's new with Kelly since we were last in touch?

Well, she lost 6lbs, which is 15% of her body weight (and I lost 41 lbs!) She's enjoying many more walks and lots of playtime together with the whole family now. And she's exploring lots of new foods, like pumpkin, banana and carrots. Yum!

If Kelly was given a human voice in a movie about your life, who should do her voice and why?

LOL, great question! I think Kristen Chenoweth because she has that cute little girl voice that can be playful and yet also forceful. I also think it would be fun to hear Kelly sing.

If Kelly could answer one question in English, what would you ask her?

It has nothing to do with dieting, but I've always wanted to ask her, "Kelly, do you understand when I leave the house, that I'm always coming back?"

Peggy Frezon is a pet columnist, blogger, writer for Guideposts magazine and Chicken Soup for the Soul books, and author.

Read the Q & A with Peggy Frezon & Kelly, January 2011.

Visit Peggy Frezon's website and the Peggy's Pet Place blog.

--Marshal Zeringue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy,

    Great to see you on here and learn a little more about you and Kelly :)

    Your pal Snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete