Monday, December 31, 2012

Cheryl Norman & Ginger

FROM THE ARCHIVES:

In July 2009 Cheryl Norman, romantic mystery novelist and author of a couple of cookbooks, and her poodle Ginger were guests here on the blog.

From the Q & A:
How did the dog come to be united with you?

Good question. Just two weeks before I bought Ginger, I swore to friends I’d never have a dog in my house. Those same friends have never let me live down that declaration! My husband and I were volunteers at a camping rally, a Good Sam Samboree, and this couple from Niceville brought their poodles and babies, five puppies who were barely six weeks old. I was admiring the puppies, and one of the females latched on to me. I picked her up, she looked at me, and that was that. She picked me. Later, when I took her home, she slept all night the first night and never cried for her mother. She behaved as if she was home ... and she was!
Read the complete interview.

For more about Cheryl Norman, visit her web site. For information about her latest Route 66 stories, visit http://romanceonroute66.com.

--Marshal Zeringue

1 comment:

  1. What a great story how Ginger came to her forever home.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete