Thursday, December 3, 2015

Bethany Whitfield & Maddie

Who is in the photo at right?

My name is Bethany Whitfield and I am a Print Co-Ordinator for a polythene manufacturer in the UK. What's probably more interesting is that I am a Nail blogger. I write a blog called B Nailed To Perfection, where I write about reviews, nail art and other nail related things. Maddie is my little sweet Puggle and she will be two years old in February next year.

What's the occasion for Coffee with a Canine?

I never need an excuse to sit down and relax with my girl. In this picture we decided to have a sit in our garden...then she decided to invade my sunlight and sit on my knee!

What's brewing?

Just a good old Yorkshire brew!

Any goodies to go with the coffee?

A few chocolate hobnobs...my favourite!

How were you and Maddie united?

My boyfriend and I had been talking about getting a dog for a while and we saw her advertised by a local breeder, went to meet her and we fell in love!

Any treats for Maddie on this occasion?

She has plenty of treats in the kitchen drawer haha but she loves her Stag bone at the moment.

How did Maddie get her name? Does she have any nicknames?

We really didn't know what to call Maddie when we met her. We had to wait another week before we could go pick her up and we just searched for female names on Google and settled on Maddie. It was quote appropriate too as she is mad.

She has loads of nick names but the most common ones are Maddie moo and Stinky butt!

Tennis ball, stick, squeaky-toy...?

She gets obsessed with new toys so unfortunately rarely gets them as within 10 minutes they are ripped to shreds. I think her aim is just to de-stuff them, but she doesn't play -- she destroys! She does have a couple of rubber toys that she has had from being a puppy; she plays fetch with them everyday and they are still intact.

Postman, cat, squirrel...?

Pussy cat! Where where?!

Where is Maddie's favorite place for an outing?

She loves going up to the field on a weekend morning as that is the time she gets off lead play with her favourite fetch toy.

Who is Maddie's best pet-pal?

She loves Hank who is a Pug and they see each other quite a lot as he just lives up the road.

What is Maddie's most endearing quality?

Her big eyes. She just looks at you and makes you happy.

If Maddie could change one thing about you, what would it be?

Probably my job so I could spend alllllll day with her!

If Hollywood made a movie about your life in which Maddie could speak, who should voice her?

Gosh that's a tricky one....maybe Sandra Bullock?

If Maddie could answer only one question in English, what would you ask her?

Do you love being with us? Which I'm sure the answer would be yes as she seems so happy.

Visit Bethany Whitfield's B Nailed To Perfection blog and Facebook page.

--Marshal Zeringue

1 comment: